Measurements Chart (Women)
How to take Measurements:
You can measure in any unit you would like (inches or centimeters).
Just make sure that the measurements are correct and exact.
This is very important if we do not have a live fitting.
Please make sure to measure over a leotard.
DO NOT measure while wearing jeans, sweaters, or other bulky clothing.
Put a ribbon or elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
1. Above Bust: Measure all the way around your torso, directly above the bust.
2. Bust: Measure your bust at the fullest point, around the body, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
3. Under Bust: Measure all the way around your torso directly underneath your bust.
4. Waist: Measure all the way around the most hollow part of the natural waistline.
5. High Hip: Measure around the body about 3-4 inches below the waist.
6. Hips: Measure your hips at the fullest point, all the way around the body, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor.
7. Neck: All the way around the neck.
8. Bust Height: From base of neck to nipple.
9. Waist to Nipple: Start from the waist and measure directly up to the nipple.
10. Length Under Bust: From under-bust to waist.
11. Side length: From waist to mid-armpit. (where the bodice of the costume would go up to).
12. Basque Height: From waist to high hip.
13. Crotch: Start the tape measure at the natural waistline in the front, down between the legs, to the waistline in the back.
14. Chest Width (front): Measure from armpit to armpit, 2 inches above the bust.
15. Breast Center: From nipple to nipple.
16. Chest Width (back): Top of armpit to top of armpit (across the back).
17. Back Length (I): From base of neck to waist (along the back).
18. Back Length (II): From neck bone to waist (along the back).
19. Back Length (III): From shoulder bone, diagonally measure to the middle of the waist (along the back).
20. Shoulder: From base of neck to shoulder bone.
21. Arm Length: From shoulder bone to wrist bone.
22. Armscye: Measure from the tip of the shoulder, under the arm, and back up to the shoulder.
23. Length from Waist to Knee: Measure from waist to knee.
24. Length from Waist to Floor: Measure from waist to floor.
25. Biceps: Measure the circumference of the bicep.