You can measure in any unit you would like (inches or centimeters).
Just make sure that the measurements are correct and exact.
This is very important if we do not have a live fitting.
Please make sure to measure over a leotard.
DO NOT measure while wearing jeans, sweaters, or other bulky clothing.
Put a ribbon or elastic band around the waist to mark the correct placement.
1. Chest: Measure your chest at the fullest point, around the body, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
2. Waist: Measure all the way around the hollowest part of the natural waistline.
3. High Hip: Measure around the body about 3-4 inches below the waist.
4. Hips: Measure your hips at the fullest point, all the way around the body, keeping the tape measure parallel to the floor
5. Neck: All the way around the neck.
6. Front Length (I): Start at the shoulder (right at the base of the neck) and measure to the waist, passing through the nipple
7. Front Length (II): From shoulder bone to belly button.
8. Basque Height: From waist to high hip.
9. Side length: From waist to armpit.
10. Chest Width (front): Measure from armpit to armpit approximately 2 inches above the bust.
11. Chest Width (back): Top of armpit to top of armpit (across the back).
12. Back Length (I): From base of neck to waist (along the back).
13. Back Length (II): From neck bone to waist (along the back).
14. Back Length (III): From shoulder bone, diagonally measure to the middle of the waist (along the back).
15. Shoulder: From base of neck to shoulder bone.
16. Arm Length: From shoulder bone to wrist bone.
17. Armscye: Measure from the tip of the shoulder, under the arm, and back up to the shoulder.
18. Bicep: Measure all the way around the fullest part of the bicep.
19. Wrist: Measure all the way around the wrist.
20. Half Girth (Crotch): Start the tape measure at the natural waistline in the front, down between the legs, to the waistline in the back.
21. Inseam: Front in between legs to the floor.
22. Length from Waist to Knee: Measure from waist to knee.
23. Length from Waist to Floor: Measure from waist to floor.